Monday, June 25, 2012

Family visits

My family decided to visit us at different times.  My parents came first and stayed for a week.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.  So when I get some from mom, I will make a new post.  But Anna and Peyton came to visit a week later.  We had a lot of fun with them; swimming, playing outside and hanging out.
Peyton holding Rhys
She is going to be a great big sister to Addie

We went for a couple of walks


Rhys is almost as big

They love their cousies

Going for a walk

So big



Swimming fun!






We also did some baking and got inspired by Food, Inc.  These are our homemade cheese crackers.  



Video that Mia shot of us coming back from Dodge City.  We left after dinner, gave the kids ice cream and then the car broke down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment